martes, 16 de enero de 2018

Mor Dolores O' Riordan veu de The Cramberries:







Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan Burton  (Limerick, Irlanda, 6 de septembre de 1971- Londres 15 de gener de 2018).






DREAMS (Dolores O' Riordan/ Noel Hogan)


Oh my life is changing everyday

In every possible way

And oh my dreams

It's never quite as it seems

Never quite as it seems


I know I felt like this before

But now I'm feeling it even more

Because it came from you

Then I open up and see

The person falling here is me

A different way to be


I want more, impossible to ignore

Impossible to ignore

And they'll come true

Impossible not to do

Possible not to do


And now I tell you openly

You have my heart so don't hurt me

You're what I couldn't find

A…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario